Welcome to Rack Life! A blog site built by an engineer for engineers in the enterprise networking field. Focused on Cisco and Meraki-based topics relating to route/switch, datacenter, WAN, wireless, SDN, and security.
If you have any questions or concerns with any of the information presenting in my blog posts, feel free to reach out with the ‘Contact’ tab or leave a message on the blog post.
Upcoming Blog Posts
- Personal VIRL Topology Used for CCIE Study
- OTV Routing Considerations for DCI with Multiple WAN Paths
- When to Use a Router Versus an L3 switch
- Differences Between the Cisco ASR and ISR
- Troubleshooting Enterprise Networks by Following the Packet